|Friday, April 23, 2021
RETURN TO NOTICES
In accordance with the Texas property code, Chapter 59, Absolute Self Storage at 5656 Military Prky, Dallas , will conduct a public auction to satisfy a landlord 's lien. Units will be sold to the highest bidder for cash. Seller reserves the right to withdraw any unit or not accept any bid at time of sale. Sale will be held at 5656 Military Prky, Dallas on Friday, 04/30/2021 at 10:00am.
A deposit may be required for removal and cleanup.
Names of tenants and general description:
Authur B. Dixon, Jose Torres, Marriane Kovach, Jose Galindo, Rual Reyes
Tenants may redeem their goods for full payment in cash only up to time of auction. Call Absolute Self Storage at 2143888447 .
Auctioneer: Storage Treasure
Pursuant to Chapter 59 of the Texas Property Code, Move It Self Storage located at 8500 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75243, will hold a public auction of property being sold to satisfy a landlord’s lien. The sale will be held online at http://www.storagetreasures.com. Competitive bids for the unit(s) will be accepted until May 4, 2021 at 10:00am. Property will be sold to the highest bidder. Deposit for removal and cleanup may be required. Seller reserves the right to refuse any bid and to withdraw item(s) from sale. Property in each space may be sold item-by-item, in batches, or by the space. Property being sold includes contents in spaces of following tenants: Ernesto Morales: Tools. Ahmad Sahneh: Misc. Household.
Pursuant to Chapter 59 of the Texas Property Code, Move It Self Storage located at 2422 Robinson Rd, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, will hold a public auction of property being sold to satisfy a landlord’s lien. The sale will be held online at http://www.storagetreasures.com. Competitive bids for the unit(s) will be accepted until May 4, 2021 at 10:00am. Property will be sold to the highest bidder. Deposit for removal and cleanup may be required. Seller reserves the right to refuse any bid and to withdraw item(s) from sale. Property in each space may be sold item-by-item, in batches, or by the space. Property being sold includes contents in spaces of following tenants: Jerry Garcia; tools, Adetayo Kosoko; Boxes, Maria Ramirez; Furniture.
THE CITY OF MESQUITE WILL AUCTION APPROXIMATELY SIXTY-FOUR (64) VEHICLES ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2021, 9:30 A.M. AT HESTER’S WRECKER SERVICE, 1341 TRIPP ROAD, MESQUITE, TEXAS, 75150; 10:30 A.M. AT MCINTYRE WRECKER SERVICE, INC., 4515 HIGHWAY 80, MESQUITE, TEXAS, 75150; AND 11:15 A.M. AT WILLIAMS PAINT & BODY INC., 924 MILITARY PARKWAY, MESQUITE, TEXAS 75149.
VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO CLAIM BY OWNERS UNTIL SALE TIME. VEHICLES ARE SOLD “AS IS.” FOR INFORMATION CALL (972) 216-6261.
Notice is hereby given that on May 12, 2021 the U-Haul Co. of North East Dallas will be offering for sale to satisfy a landlord's lien under Chapter 59 of the Texas Judicial Property Code, by public auction, the following storage units. The goods are generally described as household goods (if contents not specifically listed) and may contain appliances, household and office furniture, electronics, bedding, toys, sporting equipment, and/or other misc. items. Cash only sale. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to attend the sale. Sale starts promptly at 8:00 am at first location listed below, and will continue to each location, in the order listed. Announcements made the day of the sale takes precedence over any printed material relating to this sale. The U-Haul Co. of North East Dallas reserves the right to refuse any and all bids. Auctioneer Luther Davis, Texas License #8325. Tenant's name and location are as follows:
• 8:00am-13637 N Central Expwy. Dallas, TX 75240
- Anthony Bluitt, Orander Mitchelle, Billie Hollis, Serkan Akar, Kente Kelly, Cecil Philips, John Aguebor, Allison Leblanc, Chukwuemeka Oranugo, Rashida Francis, Decameron Levy, Dickey Thompson, Bryan Mitchell, Alexis Rosas, Michael Herndon, Linda Graves, Layce Senechal, Valeria Lira, Ashley George, Christopher Jarvis, Lynette Mann, Christopher Horton, Janelle Womack, Romira Wilson, Hilda Salinas, Anjelica Butterfield, Eric Williams, Terry Shipley, Kendall Taylor, Benjamin Ghaemmaghami, Taylor James, Earl Orneal, Francisco Borrego, Julian Byrd, Myra Kabasu, Florence Mallon, Brenda Mattson, Tommy Kennedy, Gwendolyn Dixon, Teresa Payne, and Aliyah Davis.
• 8:30am- 412 N Central Expwy. Richardson, TX 75080
- Liz Ruiz
• 9:00am- 1100 Los Rios Blvd. Plano, TX 75074
- Ramon Gutierrez, Elisa Estrada, Alfred Difrancesco, Stephen Booth, Alexander Thomas, Cynthia Smith, Jennifer Allen, Cascindra Bailey, Jesse Rice, Daniel Lee Hill, Trevian Green, Harold Jones, Bennette Cupp, Tammy Farmer, Shakeea Briscoe, Julie Zuckerman, Matty Le, Chandria Moore, Lauren Kelly, Jermarsey Phillips, and James Javier.
•.9:30am- 4101 W Plano Pkwy. Plano, Tx 75093
- David Phillips, Cameron Helms Recovery TM4277M, Ashley Sullivan, Iesha Nawaz, Deelana Hill, Recovery BP1669F John Williams, Jeffrey Schmit Recovery TM3787E, Danasia Sam, Mike Brown, John Doe, Earlesha Williams, Recovery JH2791A Brian Washington, Georges Edoukou, Stephanie Holmes, Marsha Dupree, Laneda Hilburn, Willie Milton, Angelo Hovath, and Marvin Wou.
• 10:00am- 1501 N Dallas Pkwy. Plano, TX 75093
- Jonathan Green, Cherrie Williams, Marcus Hart, Chris Curtis, Vickie Kyles Taylor, Pattie Woodard, Cody Burgess, Jeremy Santos, Chandria Dukes Metevia, Yvette T Sutton, Tim Brandon, Attila Swint Booker Jr., Asa Beamon, Michael Adams, Susana Benavides, Kia Howard,
• 10:30am- 2735 E Beltline Rd. Carrollton, TX 75006
- Hubert Sthran, Leonardo Illanes, Nathaniel Jimenez, Betty Tarrant recovery DC2383K, Waylon Gray, Latrice Butts, Stephanie Williams, Vickie Thomason, Jerry Purnell, Teresa Keel, Lester Mays, Glen Morrow Recovery TM2341H, Morgan Thompson, Alfredo Quesada, Joshua Spivey, Terrance parker, Larry Taylor, Dyirell Body, Shunte Recovery Unit Hunter, Williette Ross, Debbie Nolan, Brandon Baymon, Osita Perry, Jeffrey Roddam, Alberto Cruz, Carlos Uribe, Paula Styles, Andrea Sutton, Brian Gordon, May Mathis, Roderick Walker, Joshua Kemp, Alexis Wade, Andrea Crossen, John Doe, Rik Mohme, Jennifer Croom, Elena Grace Kesler Recovery DC1447G, and Alfonzie Powell.
• 11:00am- 2220 Country Club Dr. Carrollton, TX 75006
- Reginald Whitfield, Francis Mack, Angela Yvette Sterling, Thomas Carter, Daniel Bannon, Alvin Goetz, Roosevelt Andrews Jr, David Gallardo, AFI Grayson, Casandra Baker, Angela Martinez, Alexis De La Cruz, Harold Lewis, Hector Jacovo, and Carolyn Tarrant.
Public Storage Notice
In accordance with the Texas property code, Chapter 59, Freedom Storage, 10331Scyene Rd., Dallas, Texas 75227 will conduct a public auction to satisfy a landlord’s lien. Units will be sold to the highest bidder online at Lockerfox.com. A $100 cash clean up deposit is required. Seller reserves the right to withdraw any unit or not accept any bid at time of sale. Sale will be held online at Lockerfox.com starting on or after 05/06/2021and bidding will close on or after 05/13/2021 at 10:00am. General description of contents: general household/personal goods/ other contents. Names of tenants as they appear on the lease:058 Mary L Roberts, 179 Rigo Avila, 277 Maria Cordova, 279 Jennifer King, 439 Evonna Barnes, 493 Lester Wolford. Tenants may redeem their goods for full payment in cash or money order only up to time of auction. Call RightSpace Storage at 972-922-6371.